Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SIXTH Challenge....



Thought this was a fun (if not a bit random) challenge (Thanks Laura!).....so here's the rules, and the comment on the fairly random picture that's posted.

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.


This is the bag piper at my Grandpa Cookie's funeral. He must have been freezing, in the middle of December wearing just his kilt!


Now I tag.....Amy, Mechelle, Lara, Maren, Holly, Heather, Stephanie, Sherry, Emily, and Kristen (okay - I KNOW that is TEN....I CAN count you know....) Just thought it would be fun to see what everyone's got in their 6th folder :) ! (unless you've already done it, that is :)

5 comments:

Lara said...

Hopefully the bag piper broke the rules of kilt wearing and put something on underneath. ;)
What a fun challenge! I wonder what my picture is. I am going to check right now!

Kristen said...

Ange, I love that your blogging! I really enjoy reading your blog...its so fun to remember your cute personality...your so funny!

Amy said...

Thank you for the tag.
Hope you are having a Happy Anniversary today!

Emily said...

Ange! How did you know he wore just his kilt?! lol

Ali the B. said...

Ange...
I am blog stalking you!! I hope you don't mind, I linked you from Amy...did I ever give you an invite to mine? If not, let me know & I will send you an invite: oopster32@aol.com