Monday, August 10, 2009

Deacons and Teachers and Priests....oh my!

Alright, well maybe the Priests part was a little bit of an exaggeration....but honestly - I can hardly believe we're old enough to have a teacher AND a deacon living right here! Can someone please refresh my memory to when I happened to get old enough to have boys THIS old?

An ODE to the boys.....



Best buds! (Probably just about my MOST favorite picture ever of them!)



Hee Hee Hee!




Tyler made the BEST girl ever




Napolean, Pedro, and....the Snow princess?




With Dad, Papa Nelson (doesn't he TOTALLY look like an FBI agent?), and Grandpa Walker








You boys are awesome - thanks for being part of the adventure!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Tanner so looks like you, Tyler so looks like Jason.
And they are good guys. You should be proud.

Sherry said...

I hear ya! Sheesh...the twins are official deacons now too. Your boys are so cute! And you did put braces on Tanner...he looks adorable! Do the girls like him-does he like the girls?

Holly Cruz said...

We're both old ang. I just found out that my little perry kids are going to be a senior in high school, 9th grader, engagged and graduated from college! And now i'm an aunt that has teenage neices and nephews, only a couple years away from being the same age that Ron and I were when we met. WoW! but it's been so fun! I love the pics! I miss you guys!

Lara said...

I can't believe you are that old either. You certainly don't look that old. One thing I am sure of though is that you and Jason produced some dang cute kids!!

Maren said...

I love that first picture! You have great boys! (And girls...)

Mechelle said...

What a great post! I love boys!!

Holly said...

I love the first picture. I still think of them as being that little. They were/are so cute.

Wendi said...

Wow! Those are two handsome boys! I'm sure our daughter would have a crush on them if we lived near each other. :)

Lori Conger said...

Wow! What a journey. Those are two handsome boys, I have to say. You'd better hold on tight. They'll be missionaries before you blink twice.