Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girly Girl

How many basketball games have we been to? Well, in just our daughters life time....probably more than a hundred. No kidding. Between both boys Jr. Jazz games, some occasional church ball, and all the Utah Jazz games we watch (she, not so willingly watching) - I'd say we have seen quite a bit of basketball, and should have a pretty good handle on the game.

So, Saturday, we're at the oldest sons' Basketball game when the White team calls for a time-out. She looks at me and says "Where's the hard chairs?"

I look at her completely puzzled.
It takes me a minute.
Then I get it.
Time-out. Hard kitchen chair.
She's wondering why the coach is putting them in time-out.....what did they do?

Our efforts to have a well-rounded girl have been fruitless. She's a girly girl through and through.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute one Emma! You should try and rub off some of that girly girl on Claire. She needs a nudge in that direction!

Sherry said...

That is so cute! I know the feeling about bball games. We're going to start an AAU team again. Should be fun! Do you have season tickets for Jazz?

Kristen said...

Cute Emma! I love it, she is growing up. I was going through pics and I have so many of her and Brinley and there strollers...I always had a walmart bag full of Emma's clothes...that she left..so they could play dress ups...They would start at my house and then back at your house. Those two were like sisters they really played so good together. I miss our primary meetings, I loved working with you in Primary. I was always so amazed at all your talents! Kristen