Monday, May 12, 2014

Transfer Prank

Dear Family,

Yes "sincere" is the one he got a record label on I think!!!! (Elder Packer had composed some 'electronic' music - pretty cool!)

It was soo good to see you all yesterday!!!! (Mothers Day Skype calls are THE BEST. THING. EVER.!) I can't believe that I've called home twice and there are only two calls left in my mission....

So really, I already told you everything about last week, so this is gonna be a pretty short letter....but last night, we were all in bed talking (actually I was trying to get to sleep, but the other elders were talking ;)) and at like 10:50 the transfer text came in from the zone leaders. And wouldn't ya know it, it said that E PACKER WAS GOING AND I WAS STAYING!!!!!!!!!!! I was SO TICKED!!!!! 

(this picture is with the Padilla family that he absolutely loved)


I really do love Morristown, but I am soooooooosoooooooosooooooosoooooo ready for a change. So so so ready. Like it's not even funny. So I was furious!! I punched my pillow and body slammed my bed, and my comps were in shock too, because we all thought that E Packer and E lattuga were gonna stay, and just be a duo again. But the text said that E Packer was one and done in Motown, and I get 6 transfers here....I don't even know how long it's been since I was that mad....it was like a soccer rage, like when that one kid stomped on my thigh last year in all stars!!!!! I was pretty upset haha! Had some serious repenting to do for my attitude ;) So then, I was still in a rage, and i couldn't even do anything. My blood was boiling, my adrenaline was pumping, and I couldn't sleep, but didn't feel like reading the scriptures, nothin. So I just laid there and did nothing but think about it. I was sooo mad haha!! So like 15 mins later, our zone leaders texted us and said "jk, transfer text coming out tomorrow morning." I was even more ticked and just a tiny bit relieved!!!!!! So yeah, they were totally lying. They totally got me riled up for nothing...and....guess how much sleep I got last night? That's right, not very much ;) It took me FFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRR to get to sleep because I was so on fire haha!!! I didn't sleep too much last night ;) But on the bright side, I am finally leaving Morristown, the area of my birth. And I can't even wait. I'm stoked. And exhausted.
 
But yeah, haven't really done too much other than that...I packed up most of my stuff last thursday during TAC (transfer apartment cleaning), so I just have to worry about the little stuff tonight. We went to Olive Garden for lunch today because E Packer had a gift card...the sisters still have our car and Sis Ericksen is getting transfered so I have no clue how I'm getting all my stuff to transfer conference haha!! I've accumulated so many pairs of shoes out here....and I've only bought two pairs!! E Welburn (the one from Nephi) gave me a pair...a member gave me basketball shoes....I don't even reallly know where they all came from, but I have to find a place to put them all now ;) The worries of my life right now....sheesh...;)
 
Transfer conference is tomorrow, there's tons of places I could go, and honestly, I have no clue haha!! But I'll keep ya posted next week!! Thanks for tuning in to this weeks broadcast of missionary mail weekly, and we'll see ya next monday! Love you guys! :) Have a great week!! Don't waste the most three important weeks of schooL!! ;)


Love,
Elder Tanner Nelson

No comments: