Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here's a tag....

I was tagged.....so here you go!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Half marathon on Saturday
2. Green grass. Why is it that ours is still the sick looking grass on the street?
3. Piano recital next week - it's one of my favorite things about teaching!
4. Sunshiney sunny weather - day in and day out!
5. Vegetables from the garden
6. Hiking. Can't wait for it!
7. A few sizes smaller
8. Great big giant hole in the driveway being fixed


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Ran 3 miles with Jason
2. Crossed about half of the things on my to-do list off
3. Taught piano lessons
4. Talked about Articles of Faith for family night
5. ALMOST did a front flip on the trampoline....just can't quite land it!
6. 3 loads of laundry
7. Listened to kids talk about their day
8. Returned some wood at Home Depot.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Run faster (not than I have strength...) just something faster than a 10 minute mile :)
2. Be consistent (with ANYTHING really.)
3. Love healthy food (more than my love for Swedish fist, cinnamon rolls, alfredo sauce, and other fabulous foods like that)
4. Speak a foreign language
5. Fiddle
6. Play the guitar
7. Be even a teeny tiny bit athletically inclined (okay, I'd really love to be COMPLETELY athletically inclined...but I definitely wasn't blessed with it, so I'm trying to be good with what I've got) :)
8. Have the ability to STAY organized

8 Shows I watch:

1. The news.
2. Um......Cosby show or Mash re-runs
3. um...
4. ...
5. did I mention the news?
6. .....
7. .Oh, General conference every six months....
8. (just not much of a TV watcher apparently)


7 comments:

Lara said...

Good luck on your Half marathon Ange. Let me know how it goes. I'll be thinking about you as I put my miles in that morning.

Kristen said...

I'm impressed a half marathon, Wow! I used to not understand why people like to run. I ran last summer a few times a week and it was o.k. But recently I have a friend that wanted to start running every morning @ 6, we are in our fourth week and running 3 miles a day and I really enjoy it. My friend said that you need to be able to talk while running, so we pretty much call it our visiting session. Its great, good luck with your marathon, maybe someday I will do one. I just enjoy my 3 mile run for now, no pressure just being healthy.

Mechelle said...

You are the best, I hope you know that! You are going to ROCK on Saturday!!!!

The Donahoe Family said...

A half marathon - you are an animal! I am so impressed! Does everybody around here just run all day long? he he he
Good luck - that's a fabulous accomplishment!

Amy said...

I hope you are having fun on your run right now!
I am having fun being lazy here at home thinking about you running. You go girl! :)
(oh, and you go guy for Jason too!)

Sherry said...

Way to go on the half! I am totally impressed! My best is walking 6 miles in about 1hr 20min...I am a turtle! I wanted to see if I could make it on the trek this summer!

Lori Conger said...

I am the worst friend ever!! I thought about you all day Saturday and wanted to get a big "You did it--Your'e awesome!" sign on your front door for when you arrived back home from your race, but darn it, I didn't do anything. Hope it went well. You've accomplished something I never will--way to go!! Let's get together soon.